This article is meant to acquaint users with the rules for card events on BlueStacks.
All users who play card events.
BlueStacks versions affected
All versions of BlueStacks.
All Geo's where the game is available.
What are the rules for card events?
Click on the BlueStacks World icon on the Home page, Refer to the image below.
Click on Home to launch cards events page. We have new card events, which are time-based and change periodically. We have made certain new rules to guide users to understand these events.
Currently, Card Rush is live as the card event on BlueStacks World. On the main Card Rush page, a user can view the timeline for the event.
What prizes can be won?
Each card you own has a token value associated with it. You can win a prize based on the sum of your card's token values. You can win different prizes as you the combined token value of your card collection crosses different, preset, token value thresholds.
|Prize level||Card collection combined token value|
|Bronze||1500 token value|
|Silver||3500 token value|
|Gold||7000 token value|
What does it mean to reserve a prize?
- You will also have a chance to reserve your prize. Once your card collection's combined token value crosses a prize-winning threshold, you will be asked to reserve your prize. You can claim the prize upon completing the card event.
- If you miss the opportunity to reserve a prize, you may also be able to reserve it on the card event page.
What is an upgrade?
Here is an example that explains the upgrade scenarios. A card event is in progress for a week and Alex's card collections token value reaches 1500 on the first day of the event. Alex reserves the Bronze level prize on the first day. On the third day, Alex's token value reaches 3500. Alex will see a prompt asking him whether he wishes to upgrade to the Silver level prize. If Alex selects Yes, his prize will be upgraded to the Silver level prize and will lose the reservation he holds for the Bronze level prize. On the other hand, if Alex selects No, he will continue to preserve the reservation for the Bronze level prize. On the sixth day, Alex's token value reaches 7000. Alex will once again be again prompted if he wants to upgrade to the Gold level prize or keep the Silver level prize reserved. If Alex chooses to upgrade to the Gold level prize, he will lose his reservation on the Silver level prize.
- The upgrade capability may be used once your card collection's combined token value has reached the Silver or Gold level.
- You may upgrade from the Bronze level prize to the Silver level prize, and, from the Silver level prize to the Gold level prize.
- You will have an option to keep a prize you have reserved, or, upgrade to the prize at the next higher level. However, once you upgrade, you will lose your previously reserved prize. The underlying principle is that one user will get one reward.
- You will have to preserve your card collection's combined token value to the amount required for winning the prize you have reserved, otherwise, you will lose your reservation.
What is a waitlist?
The waitlist is a queue for reserving and winning prizes. Since prizes are limited in number and awarded on a first come first serve basis. The waitlist enables users to become eligible to reserve prizes as other users upgrade to the next higher level prize.
Here is an example to explain how it works. Joseph has reserved a Bronze level prize and wants to upgrade to a Silver level prize. However, if all Silver level prizes are reserved by other users, Joseph will be shown a prompt whether he wants to move to the waitlist for an upgraded prize.
- Whenever a user upgrades to another higher level prize, a waitlist user will be shown a ribbon notification and a pop up to reserve their prize. Users will have to click on the confirm button to reserve their prize.
- If all prizes are claimed by users who have reserved them, i.e., no prizes become free due to loss of reservations, then users in the waitlist will win their last reserved prizes.
- Users who fail to maintain their card collection's combined token value required to be eligible for winning the prize they have reserved until the event ends, will lose their reservation and be added to the waitlist.
How to claim prizes?
- A user should reserve their prize and preserve their card collection's combined token value until the card event ends. After the event ends, users who have won prizes will be shown a Claim Now form. Users will have to claim the reward within 7 days.
- Users should provide their correct and complete postal address for the prize to be shipped to them.
What happens if the Token value is not preserved?
- A user can reserve a prize only when their card collection's combined token value reaches a certain threshold. At any point of the event, if the token value falls below the reserved prize token value, the user will lose their reservation for that prize.
- Users should always preserve the card collection combined token value until the event ends.
We genuinely appreciate you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.