This article will guide you to install the compatible version of BlueStacks.
Users facing BlueStacks installer compatibility issue.
Users who wish to install the compatible version of BlueStacks.
BlueStacks versions affected
All versions of BlueStacks.
All Geo's where this feature is available.
You may get the error notification while installing BlueStacks "This version of BlueStacks installer is not compatible with your version of Windows".
- This error message explains that you have a 64-bit Operating System machine and the version of BlueStacks app player you are trying to download is for a 32-bit OS.
- The above error message may also be issued if you have a 32-bit Operating System machine and the version of BlueStacks app player is of 64 Bit OS.
- Another case is if you have downloaded an incorrect version of the file from a 3rd party website.
Here’s how to learn more:
- Select the Start button > Settings > System > About .
- Under Device specifications > System type, see if you're running a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows.
- Under Windows specifications, check which edition and version of Windows your device is running.
We recommend using the below links to download the latest version of BlueStacks as per the correct OS architecture i.e 32 Bit or 64 Bit.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on August 24th, 2018