How will this help?
This article will teach you how to install a version of BlueStacks that is compatible with your PC, in the event that you face an issue with compatibility during installation.
How to install the compatible version?
If you get an error message while installing BlueStacks that says, "This version of BlueStacks installer is not compatible with your version of Windows", then there can be a few reasons for it:
- This error message appears if you have a 64-bit Operating System machine and the version of BlueStacks app player you are trying to download is for a 32-bit OS.
- This error message may also be issued if you have a 32-bit Operating System machine and the version of BlueStacks app player is of 64-Bit OS.
- Another case is if you have downloaded an incompatible version of the BlueStacks app player from a 3rd party website.
In any of these cases, you need to know which version of Windows you're using in order to download the compatible version of BlueStacks. You can learn this by following the steps given below:
- Click on the Start button > Settings > System > About .
- Under Device specifications > System type, see if you're running a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows.
Once you know your Windows version (32-bit or 64-bit), you can accordingly download and install the latest version of BlueStacks compatible with your PC.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on July 21, 2020.