- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored "Home" button as shown in the picture below.
- Once you click on the "Home" button, you will be able to see the option "Installed apps" on the Home screen. Hover the mouse near "Installed apps" and it will then show further options "Install apk" and "Delete apps" as shown in the picture below. Left click on "Delete apps" once.
Once we click that option, the screen will appear as shown below: -
- All the installed apps will have a small Red "X" marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red "X" associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete.
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app.
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Please note that apps under System app cannot be uninstalled or deleted.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on July 31, 2019