This article will acquaint you with steps to add and remove account details on BlueStacks.
Users who wish to add a new account on BlueStacks and remove the older one will be benefited from this.
All users of BlueStacks 4
BlueStacks versions affected
All versions of BlueStacks.
1) Click on the "More Apps" option available on Dock on the BlueStacks home screen and navigate to Android settings as shown in the image below.
2) Click on "Account".
3) Click on "Google" as shown below.
4) Upon clicking "Google", it will show the added Google account.
5) Select the added account and click on the three dots on the top right of the screen.
6) Click "Remove account" as shown below and your account will be removed.
7) Now you will get an option to "Add account", follow the on-screen instructions to add the new account.
We genuinely appreciate for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on September 11th, 2018.