This article will show you how to broadcast your games on BlueStacks using OBS (classic/studio) to different streaming services like Twitch, YouTube, Facebook Live etc.
If you are unfamiliar with OBS and streaming, this article provides a simple primer.
People who like playing games on BlueStacks, have never streamed before and wish to learn how to do it.
BlueStacks Versions supported
BlueStacks versions 22.214.171.1249 and above.
1) Install the latest version of OBS studio or OBS classic from the following link.
2) Launch any app on BlueStacks that you want to stream.
3) Click on Settings and then click on "Streaming Mode".
4) Launch OBS and select Game Capture as a source from the list of available sources.
5) Go to Game Capture properties and select "Streaming game from BlueStacks" from the list of available apps.
6) Select stream service from settings.
7) Choose the type of stream service, enter the stream key and start streaming.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on January 07, 2019