To acquaint you with the settings menu of BlueStacks 4.
The settings menu provides a central place for customizing BlueStacks.
BlueStacks versions affected
BlueStacks 184.108.40.2061 and above.
All users of BlueStacks 4.
Click on the gear icon available on the top-bar on the right-hand upper corner as shown below.
The drop-down menu will open up as shown in the image below.
You will be able to customize BlueStacks 4 to suit your needs.
1. Settings: Please visit the following link: How to use BlueStacks 4 settings?
2. Speed up tips: Speed up tips guide will let you optimize your machine to get the best performance on BlueStacks. Clicking on the links available in this popup will open a webpage which may be helpful to improve BlueStacks's performance.
3. Change skin: You may choose to apply a custom theme available from a list of available skins to change the look of your BlueStacks.
4. Change wallpaper: This option will allow you to set your favorite pictures as your wallpaper. However, this is a premium-only feature.
5. Streaming mode: BlueStacks will now allow you to stream your games using OBS on various platforms like Facebook Live, Twitch, YouTube, etc. You can find more information on How can I stream from BlueStacks?
6. Help Center: The Help Center will take you through all the help articles available and you may search for a solution if you are experiencing any issues. You may also report a problem to support using the report a problem tool available here.
Also, now you can Report a problem if your solution is not available in the 'Help Center'. You can find more details on How to report a problem in BlueStacks 4?
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on Jul 31, 2019.