Release notes for version 184.108.40.20603
Release date: May 09th, 2019
- Listen to crystal clear audio and join voice chats uninterrupted while playing a game.
- You may now play several games, like, PUBG M, CSR Racing 2, Battlejack: Blackjack RPG, NITRO NATION™ 6 that rely on advanced graphics support on BlueStacks for MacOS.
- Brawl Stars is also working smoothly when you use the Advanced Graphics Mode.
- WeChat users can now shake their BlueStacks device.
- Temple Run players can now tilt while playing the game using the mapped Z and X keys
- You can control the audio volume using the volume control now available in the menu bar.
- BlueStacks for MacOS now employs a 64-bit Android. In general, apps and games are expected to run faster and be more responsive.
- You will be able to identify apps/games that are already installed in MyApps by means of a white border surrounding the app/game’s icon.
- You will notice that the guidance popup for keyboard controls has a new look.
- You may now choose the wallpaper and it will be displayed consistently
- Changing the orientation from portrait to landscape and vice versa will no longer cause a black screen to be shown
- Translations for keyboard control guidance and for the overall product are now available.
- Other bug fixes and performance enhancements
Release notes for version 220.127.116.114
Release date: February 20, 2019
- Game guidance screen should be visible only on app launch & not on tab switch.
- Fixed an issue where on pressing space bar, the cursor use to jump two spaces ahead
- A confirmation message will now be available while closing the app player
- Rest all fixes are the same as 18.104.22.168
Release notes for version 22.214.171.124
Release date: January 2, 2019
- It is now equipped with Android N! It uses updated key-mapping which should result in more fluid and precise game controls for DPAD, FPS and MOBA (ie. Mobile Legends).
- Fixed camera issue. The camera should activate now.
- Added System preferences so users can customize RAM, CPU, and Resolution.
- Enhanced report problem tool with a list of categories and sub-categories.
- Home app with latest Torque launcher (based on Oreo) is now bundled in this build.
- Support upgraded from previous KitKat version (126.96.36.199). Users will get a message when they try to upgrade from the old build (ver < 188.8.131.52).
- Key mappings are now pre-bundled in this build.
- Miscellaneous behind-the-scene fixes that will help you play your games more smoothly!
*Note: Supported platform remains same Sierra, High Sierra and Mojave OS.