How will this help?
If you haven't granted BlueStacks permission to run on your Mac, then it can crash or get stuck while it initially loads during launch.
This article will guide you through the process of giving BlueStacks permission to run on your Mac.
How can I give BlueStacks permission to run?
NOTE: If you don't see the Allow button within Security & Privacy, please refer to this article to get past this issue.
1. After launching BlueStacks, If you get the "System extension blocked" message as shown below, click on Open Security & Privacy.
However, if you don't see the message, click on the System Preferences icon in the dock and select Security & Privacy.
2. Within the General tab, click on the Allow button as shown below, to grant BlueStacks permission to run.
3. If you're unable to click the Allow button, click on the lock icon at the bottom-left of Security & Privacy.
4. You will now be asked to give your username and password.
5. Once you've entered the relevant information, click on Unlock.
6. You can now click on the Allow button, if you weren't able to before.
BlueStacks will now be able to launch without any issues.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks, we hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on Oct 23, 2020.