How will this help?
This detailed article will teach you how to increase, decrease or mute the volume for any app that you're using on BlueStacks for macOS.
How can I control the volume?
1. After opening BlueStacks, take your mouse cursor to the top of your screen. A menu bar will then appear.
2. Here, click on the Audio tab.
3. A drop-down menu will appear. You can control the volume by either clicking on the:
- "Increase Volume" option or the Command + Up keys.
- "Decrease volume" option or the Command + Down keys.
- "Mute App Player" option or the Option + Command + Down keys.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on Dec 1, 2020.