How will this help?
PUBG Mobile is played around the world by millions of gamers. And every one of them seeks to achieve one common goal—Chicken Dinner!
But this will only be possible if you know the keyboard controls for PUBG Mobile. Thankfully, this article will:
What are the keyboard controls?
The vast keyboard controls for PUBG Mobile allow you to perform almost every action imaginable. Given below are all the controls available in the game, that you are free to change in the future.
Note: You will need to set your F1, F2, etc. buttons as standard function keys. You can do this by going to Keyboard Preferences and enabling this option.
Aim & Shoot controls
These are the default controls you can use to engage in combat with your enemy.
|X||Suspend shooting mode|
|B||Firing mode toggle|
These keyboard controls facilitate the movement of your character in the game.
|W, A, S, D||Move forward, Move left, Move backward, Move right|
These controls allow you to access your map, manage your inventory and perform various other actions in the game.
You can use these controls to command the different vehicles available in the game.
You can use these controls to communicate with your teammates as well as opponents.
How can I view and edit the keyboard controls?
You can always review the controls for PUBG Mobile while playing the game. You can even tweak them so that they match your gaming style just right. Click below to learn how to:
1. First, launch BlueStacks on your computer and navigate to the My Apps tab.
2. Now, open PUBG Mobile.
3. Once PUBG Mobiles opens up, go to the Menu bar at the top.
4. Here, select Actions and then click on Open keyboard controls UI in the drop-down menu.
5. The Keyboard Controls/Game Controls will appear in front of you.
6. You can now view all the controls by either scrolling down or by clicking on the different sections they are divided into.
7. When you have familiarized yourself with the controls, click on OK to go back to the game screen.
1. To change your keyboard controls, head to the Menu bar after opening PUBG Mobile.
2. Then, select Actions and click on Open keyboard controls UI in the drop-down menu.
3. The keyboard controls/game controls will emerge. Here, click on Edit.
4. Now, select the keyboard controls that you would like to change. For example, let's say we want to change the key we use to Reload.
5. Next, enter the new key you want to use for performing this action. For example, we want to use the key L for reloading our weapons.
6. Finally, click on Save when you're satisfied with the changes you have made.
7. Now, head back to the game screen by clicking on OK.
Congrats! You will now be able to use the new keyboard controls that you have assigned!
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on July 28, 2020.