This article will guide you to use Hotstar on BlueStacks.
You will be able to stream your favorite series and sports-related videos on your PC.
All users who would like to use Hotstar on BlueStacks.
BlueStacks Version affected
All versions of BlueStacks.
All geo's where Hotstar is available.
- Open Google Play store, search for 'Hotstar' in the search bar. Click the 'Install' button to begin the installation.
- Now launch the app, it will ask you to set up your preferred languages. Click on 'Continue' to start using Hotstar.
- Click the menu icon on the top left, i.e., the three horizontal lines as shown in the screenshot below.
- Click the 'Log in to Hotstar' option as shown in the screenshot below.
- Once logged in enjoy the world of entertainment.
NOTE: While most of the content by Hotstar plays fine on BlueStacks still some content may not be supported due to some technical limitations and would show an error screen, as shown below.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on July 5th, 2019.