This article suggests workarounds for different issues related to WhatsApp on BlueStacks.
You would be able to resolve issues you are experiencing with WhatsApp app on BlueStacks.
Users who are experiencing issues related to WhatsApp on BlueStacks.
BlueStacks versions affected
All versions of BlueStacks
Issues and suggested Workarounds:
1. Graphics Related Issues
- Change your graphics settings from DirectX to OpenGL
- Enable Advanced Graphics Mode
- Increase Allocated RAM to at least 1500MB
- Update your graphics card drivers to the latest version as described in the following article, Update Graphics Card Drivers.
2. Sound Related Issues
- Please review our help article for Sound and Mic Related Issues
3. Network Related Issues
It is possible that your system is infected with Adware or Malware which might be the reason you are experiencing network issues while using WhatsApp. You may scan your system with any antivirus or adware removal program in order to clean them.
4. Unable to Download WhatsApp from Play Store
We recommend you should clear Google Play Data: How to clear Google Play Data?
5. Transfer files from WhatsApp to PC
- We suggest using our pre-installed Media Manager Application to export/import WhatsApp files: Media Manager in BlueStacks 4
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on July 04, 2019