How will this help?
This article will guide you on how to take screenshots while using BlueStacks. Whether you want to take a screenshot of your Whatsapp or share your BlueStacks settings, a simple click will allow you to do so. Click on the links below to learn how to:
How can I take a screenshot?
2. Now, head to the Menu bar at the top.
3. Here, select Actions and then click on Take screenshot from the drop-down menu.
4. A screenshot will now be captured and you will get a notification informing you as such.
The screenshot that you took will be saved in the Mac location given in the notification. To learn how to customize this location, refer to the section below.
How can I choose where to save the screenshots?
2. Select the BlueStacks tab and then click on Preferences from the drop-down menu.
3. Now, navigate to the Preferences section.
5. To select a different location on your Mac as your Media Folder, click on Change path.
6. A Mac Finder window will appear. Here, navigate to the location where you want to save your screenshots and click on Open.
All the screenshots that you will now take will get saved in the Media folder of your choice.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on Oct 12, 2020