How will this help?
BlueStacks gives you the option to choose the language that you would prefer using. This article will teach you how to change the language set on BlueStacks, to one of your choice.
How can I change the language?
1. First, launch BlueStacks and go to the menu bar at the top.
2. Select the BlueStacks tab and click on Preferences from the drop-down menu.
3. Now, navigate to the Preferences section.
4. Within this section, you will find the Language settings. Here, click and open the language list, as shown below.
5. Now, choose your preferred language from the available choices.
6. Finally, click on Restart Now for the changes to take effect.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on Sept 28, 2020.