This article will guide you on how to record macros in Bluestacks. A macro is a recording of a sequence of clicks on different coordinates on the screen that can be activated using the macro recorder or a shortcut assigned to that specific macro. Now, you can create and record your own key macro and use it for playing your games.
This will help you to play games more easily by using these macros.
All users of BlueStacks.
BlueStacks Versions affected
22.214.171.1249 and above
Steps to create Macro:
1) Click on the macro recorder button as shown below
2) The macro recorder dialog box will pop-up as shown below.
3) You can click on the record new macro option and every click, swipe or any other moment done will be recorded.
4) You can see the recorder playing on the top bar on BlueStacks as shown below
5) You can click on the pause and the stop button to pause or stop the macro recording.
When you click on pause, the macro will pause recording.
And, when you click on stop, the macro will stop recording and a pop up will show as seen below
6) When you click on the play button as shown below, the actions that were recorded in the macro will run again with the same sequence.
For example in the case of the game, Mobile Legends we can use macros in the following way:
1) Once the match starts, click on the record macro button.
And click on 'Create a new macro'.
2) Perform a Power attack and a few basic attacks and press on the Stop button.
3) Now when you go close to the enemy and play the macro, the hero will perform the same attacks on the enemy.
Also, macros have settings that can be used to further customize the experience.
1) You can access the settings from the gear icon as shown below:
2) The following menu will be displayed:
3) You can add the name of the macro as shown below.
4) Ctrl + Alt + "whatever letter you add in the space shown below" will become the shortcut for the macro.
5) You will find three options under the Repeat execution section, names and functions are explained below:
For a fixed number - the macro will run the number of times you enter here.
For a fixed duration - the macro will run for the duration of time you enter.
Infinite - the macro will run for an infinite duration.
6) The macro will run again after the number of seconds you enter here.
7) You can also increase the speed of the macro, by increasing the acceleration here.
8) You can also program the macro to start when the player starts by clicking on the checkbox shown below:
9) You can also program the player to start after custom time by clicking the checking and changing the time to your preference as shown below:
10) Click on Save to save the settings for your macro:
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on August 22, 2019.