BlueStacks 18.104.22.1683 Release Note
Play PUBG M with HD graphics
PUBG M players - if your gaming PC’s GPU’s supports high-definition graphics, you may now change the display resolution to 1080p (HD) or 2k (Ultra HD) from the 720p (standard) for a rich gaming experience. Currently, this capability is supported for NVIDIA GeForce and integrated GPU’s.
- You may now play Free Fire and PUBG M without experiencing loss of audio.
- You may now play PUBG M, enter shooting mode and use BlueStacks’ keyboard controls .
- You may now play Overhit, com.nexon.overhit.global app, without experiencing a crash when your PC has an Intel GPU and the BlueStacks’ Advanced graphics mode setting is disabled.
- 워쉽 플릿 커맨드 - You may now play this game without experiencing a “Device is incompatible” error.
- 아스팔트 익스트림 com.gameloft.android.GAND.GloftMOSS may now be played with the entire screen rendered without any graphics flaws.
- LifeAfter com.netease.mrzhna You may now play this game without it getting stuck upon launch
- 僵尸冲突2 com.jiangshi.dy.bs You may now play this game without experiencing a black screen upon launch.
- 梦幻骑兵 com.joygames.mhqb.alpha You may now play this game without experiencing a "Your hardware does not support this application" error upon launch.
- 决战王者 com.sh.jzwzzb You may now play this game without experiencing a black screen upon launch
- 忘仙 org.cocos2dx.tests You may now play this game without experiencing a crash upon launch.
- Hisharp com.hisharp.hisharp You may now play this game without experiencing a crash upon launch.
- 드래곤라자2 com.skymoonstech.dr2 You may now play this game without experiencing "Device is not compatible" error upon launch.
- You may not notice intermittent FPS drop in games such as PUBG M, Free Fire, and Brawl Stars.
- The issue in which sometimes game keyboard mapping used to stop while playing the game has been resolved. This bug issue will greatly improve the gaming experience for BlueStacks's player who plays action games like PUBG M and Mobile Legends.