How will this help?
How can I use the MOBA Mode?
To play in MOBA Mode, you need to:
- Use MOBA D-pad
- Use MOBA Skill settings
How to use the MOBA D-pad
MOBA D-pad grants you the ability to move in your character in any direction. With this, you get 360-degree movement which can be of great help in those intense battles. The steps below will show you how to use the MOBA D-pad.
1. Launch any MOBA game of your choice from your BlueStacks home screen. As an example, we're going with Legend of Ace.
2. Click on the keyboard icon on the side toolbar to access the Game Controls menu. Here, click on "Open advanced editor".
3. Click on the current control scheme in use and select "Create a new scheme".
4. Next, click on the MOBA D-pad key control and drag it onto the in-game movement controls.
5. To access advanced settings, click on the gear icon on the key control, as shown below.
6. Lastly, place a Hero dummy on the center of the screen. To place it, click on it's icon, as illustrated below. There are also a variety of other settings you can edit here, all of which are explained after the image below.
How to use MOBA Skill settings
MOBA Skill settings offer various advantages over the generic in-built game controls.
1. Click on the "MOBA Skill pad" key control, in the Controls Editor and place them directly on the skills/abilities offered in the MOBA game of your choice.
After placing them, you can then assign key controls of your choice to these.
3. To access the advanced settings menu, click on the gear icon as illustrated below.
4. Click on "More settings", as shown below.
5. From here, you can add a "Cancel" key. With this, you can cancel any abilities/skills you may not have wanted to use. There are also a variety of other settings you can edit, all of which are explained after the image below.
How do I save my controls?
Once both MOBA D-pad and MOBA Skill settings have been applied to your game, click on "Save". This will then save the control scheme so you may use these controls whenever you play the game.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks, we hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on December 8, 2020.