How will this help?
By switching the device profile, you can use applications which can be only be run on certain devices.
This article will guide you on how to select the device profile based on your choice.
NOTE: When you log in to Google Play store on BlueStacks, you may receive a verification message or an email about a new device using your account. This is due to the device profile selected on BlueStacks and it is completely normal.
How can I switch device profile on BlueStacks?
1. Open the Settings menu by clicking the gear icon, as shown below.
2. Here, open the Advanced section.
3. Within this section, you will find the Device profile settings, which presents two different options for switching the device profile.
Option 1: How to choose a predefined profile.
1. Click on the drop-down menu and choose any predefined device profile, which are available. Here we have selected "Samsung Galaxy S10".
2. Click on the Save to begin using the new device profile.
Option 2: How to create a custom device profile.
1. Here, create a device profile on your choice by filling any Manufacturer, Brand and Model Number.
2. Click on the Save to begin using your custom device profile.
What if I am using older version of BlueStacks?
If you are using an older version of BlueStacks, please read this article to know how to switch the device profile.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on Nov 19, 2020.