To enhance the overall gaming experience with precise and smooth controls.
Users of BlueStacks version 4.140 and above
BlueStacks versions affected
BlueStacks version 4.140 and above
Steps to add combination keys on BlueStacks.
1) Launch the Advanced game controls UI
To add combination keys to the keymapping of an application, launch the Game Controls by clicking on the icon on the Side Panel of the App Player.
2) Add a Tap spot on the game.
Use the Game controls window that appears on the right to add the Tap spot control on the sprint icon on PubG.
3) Press Shift+W to assign this combination of keys to the Tap spot.
4) Save the control and close the Advanced controls UI.
5) Now, when W is pressed the player will only walk, but will sprint when Shift+W is pressed.
Note: Combination keys can also be used with other key mapped controls like Repeated taps, zoom control, etc.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on October 3rd, 2019.