This article will guide you on how to record macros using Bluestacks. A macro is a recording of a sequence of clicks on different coordinates on the screen that can be activated using the macro recorder or a shortcut assigned to that specific macro. You can create and record your own macro and use it for playing your games.
This will help you to record actions that can be replayed easily by packaging them in a macro.
Users of BlueStacks version 4.140. and above
BlueStacks versions affected
BlueStacks version 4.140. and above
Before you go ahead, watch the video below to know more about the macro recorder feature of BlueStacks.
Steps to create a macro:
1) Click on the macro recorder button as shown below:
2) The macro recorder dialog box will pop-up as shown below:
3) You can click on the record new macro option and every click, swipe or any other movement done will be recorded:
4) You can see the recorder playing on the top bar on BlueStacks as shown below:
5) You can click on the pause and the stop button to pause or stop the macro recording.
When you click on pause, the macro will pause recording.
And, when you click on stop, the macro will stop recording and a pop up will show as seen below:
6) When you click on the play button as shown below, the actions that were recorded in the macro will run again with the same sequence.
Also, macros have settings that can be used to further customize the experience.
1) You can access the settings from the gear icon as shown below:
2) The following menu will be displayed:
3) You will find three options under the Repeat execution section, names and functions are explained below:
For a fixed number - the macro will run the number of times you enter here.
For a fixed duration - the macro will run for the duration of time you enter.
Infinitely until stopped - the macro will run for an infinite duration.
4) The macro will run again after the number of minutes and seconds you enter here.
5) You can also increase the speed of the macro, by increasing the acceleration here.
6) You can also program the macro to start when the player starts by clicking on the checkbox shown below:
7) You can also program the player to start after custom time by clicking the checking and changing the time to your preference as shown below:
8) Click on Save to save the settings for your macro:
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on October 3rd, 2019.