How will this help?
This step-by-step guide will help you with the Google sign-in process on BlueStacks.
Here's how signing in with your account benefits you:
- You get access to millions of apps/ games available on the Play Store and other services of Google on BlueStacks.
- Save/retrieve games progress across different devices for various apps and games.
- In-app purchases require a Play Store account.
How to login to my Google account on BlueStacks?
1. Install and launch BlueStacks. On the first launch, it will ask you to sign in with your account, as shown in the image. Please click on the Sign-in button.
2. This will open the app. Click on the Sign in button again, as shown below.
3. After loading for a few seconds, the Sign In page will appear, as shown in the image. Enter the email address linked with your account and click on the Next button.
4. On the next screen, you will be asked to enter your account password. Enter the password and click on Next.
5. Now, you will see the terms and conditions for using an account. Click on I agree to proceed further.
6. It will ask you to create Back up on the Drive. If you wish to do so, keep it turned ON, otherwise turn it Off by clicking on the slider, as shown below.
Then, scroll down and click Accept to start using their services on BlueStacks.
NOTE: After you sign-in on BlueStacks with your Gmail account, you will receive an email, informing you about a new device signing into your email, as shown below.
This is completely normal and you may ignore this email. This message confirms that your login on BlueStacks was successful with the email address that you had provided.
7. Now, you are good to start exploring millions of games and apps and other services on BlueStacks.
NOTE: If you would like to sign in using a non-Gmail account, click here to know more.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on October 08, 2020.