Purpose and benefits
This article will guide to choose the keyboard controls corresponding to different screen resolutions available in the BlueStacks game settings.
All users who enjoy playing PUBG on BlueStacks.
BlueStacks versions 4.150
Corresponding Key controls
We have introduced dedicated Game settings for PUBG Mobile. Upon selecting these settings, you also need to choose it's corresponding keyboard controls.
|Screen resolution||Corresponding control scheme|
|HD 720 P||720p|
|Full HD 1080 P||1080p|
Select the desired screen resolution and then choose the corresponding control scheme.
Switching from HD 720P to Full HD 1080P
1. Click on the Bulb icon as shown below.
2. Go to the Controls tab and then select 1080P.
3. Upon selection, the 1080p keyboard scheme is automatically loaded.
Selecting the corresponding control scheme for Full HD 1080P
4. Click the same bulb icon, go to settings and then select FHD 1080P from the In-game resolution menu.
5. Click on Save changes and now you can enjoy the game on 1080p screen resolution.
As shown above, you can select the corresponding key controls for other mentioned screen resolutions as well.
Note: When you select a particular keyboard control scheme, you will lose any customizations made by you to the default keyboard controls scheme. You'll have to apply the customizations once again. You may refer to our help article How to view or edit existing keyboard controls in BlueStacks 4?
We genuinely appreciate you playing on BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at Bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on December 30th, 2019