How will this help?
You can capture screenshots from within an app or the BlueStacks home screen and share them with others.
This article will explain how to:
What's new in the latest version of BlueStacks?
With BlueStacks 4.260 and above, all your screenshots taken on BlueStacks are saved as .png files.
How can I take a screenshot?
1. Launch BlueStacks and open any app or BlueStacks location that you want to take a screenshot of. As an example, let's open Free Fire.
2. After opening the desired app or location, take the screenshot by pressing the Ctrl + Shift + S keys or clicking the Screenshot button on the Side toolbar.
3. If it's your first time taking a screenshot, you will have to select where you want to save it on your PC. You can choose from the following two options:
- Use current - This will save the screenshot in the Windows location mentioned on the popup.
- Choose custom - This will let you decide where exactly on your PC you would like to save the screenshot
4. If you select the Choose custom option, then a Browse for Folder dialog box will appear. Here, navigate to the location where you want to save the screenshot and click on OK.
Your screenshot will now get saved in your preferred location. You will also get a notification informing you as such.
Where can I access the screenshot from?
Once the screenshot has been saved, you can access it from either the Media Manager or from your selected Windows folder, as specified in steps 3 and 4 of the section above.
To view your screenshots in the Media Manager, please follow the steps below.
1. Go to the My games tab and click on System apps.
2. Now, open the Media Manager.
3. Within the Media Manager, go to the Gallery section and open the DCIM folder.
Here, you will find all the screenshots that you have taken.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on Jan 14, 2021.