This article will show you the best way to play Call of Duty: Mobile on BlueStacks by enabling high resolution, graphics and FPS settings.
You will be able to play Call of Duty: Mobile with the best resolution and maximum graphics and FPS.
Gamers who enjoy playing Call of Duty: Mobile on BlueStacks.
BlueStacks Versions affected
BlueStacks version 22.214.171.1242 and above.
We have an optimized version of BlueStacks which let you set high resolution dedicated to Call of Duty: Mobile with very high quality graphics and high frame rates (FPS). You can download it (version: 126.96.36.1992) from the link mentioned below.
Steps to enable high resolution on BlueStacks for Call of Duty: Mobile
With the aspiration to play Call of Duty: Mobile in high resolution on BlueStacks, we have introduced different in-game resolution, for which steps are mentioned below-
- Launch BlueStacks and click on Settings from the sidebar.
- Open game settings and change the in-game resolution and switch to different graphics qualities for Call of Duty: Mobile that defines your computer screen resolution standard.
- Also, enable high frame rates in BlueStacks Engine settings as shown below.
Steps to enable high graphics in Call of Duty: Mobile
1. Launch Call of Duty: Mobile and click on the gear icon to open the game settings as shown below in the screenshot.
2. Click on the 'Audio and Graphics' tab in settings.
3. Here, you will see options to set the graphics quality and frame rate.
Select Graphic quality to 'Very High' and Frame rate to 'Max' which will highlight the in-game graphics features like depth of field, ragdoll, bloom, anti-aliasing and realtime shadow that you can enable to enhance graphics and animation quality. (Increasing these graphics settings on a lower-tier system may result in frequent frame drops, please select Graphics settings according to your system)Upon selecting, the changes will take place the next time you enter a match.
- For Call of Duty: Mobile- Battle Royale mode you can select your preferred graphic color scheme.
- Customized Screen resolution is only available in 16:9 screens or higher.
Note: If you are upgrading from an older version of BlueStacks to this optimized version of BlueStacks to play Call of Duty: Mobile, please clear its game data before launching.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on October 16th, 2019.