This article will guide you with tips and tricks for Call of Duty Mobile on BlueStacks 4.
These will be really helpful during gameplay on Call of Duty Mobile.
All users who play Call of Duty Mobile on BlueStacks.
BlueStacks versions affected
BlueStacks Version 4.140.11 and above.
Upgrade to version 4.140.11 or higher from www.bluestacks.com.
- Call of Duty: Mobile works on BlueStacks version 4.140.11 or higher with smart controls and UltraHD graphics. If you are on an older version, please upgrade to the latest version from www.bluestacks.com.
Let's watch a quick video on how to play Call of Duty: Mobile that will make your gameplay much easier.
1. Smart Controls for Call of Duty: Mobile enable a fast response time by entering and exiting shooting mode automatically. You may refer to this article.
2. Keyboard controls for both Multiplayer and Battle Royale Modes are provided. You may select by clicking the drop-down as shown below.
Check out the tutorial video below for a quick overview of FPS shooting games on BlueStacks.
Complete keyboard controls for Multiplayer and Battle Royale Modes are explained in this article.
3. To enable high-quality graphics and better FPS, please go through this article.
- NOTE: COD: Mobile is not supported on BlueStacks for MacOS
- Please make sure the default device profile is set to OnePlus 3T. You can refer to this article.
- In case Call of Duty: Mobile shows Black/White screen after installation from Play Store, you will need to clear the App Data by following the steps in this article.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on October 15th, 2019.