How will this help?
This article will show you how to switch the screen orientation of BlueStacks to either landscape (Tablet Mode), portrait (Phone mode), ultrawide or custom mode.
How can I switch the screen orientation?
NOTE: You can choose from different resolution options for all of the screen orientations available.
1. Launch BlueStacks and click on the hamburger menu button, as shown below.
2. Now, open the Settings menu
3. Go to the Display section inside the Settings menu.
4. Within this section, you will find the Resolution settings.
5. Here, open the drop-down menu and choose the screen orientation you would like to switch to.
6. Then, click on the "Save" button, as shown below.
7. You will now be asked to restart BlueStacks to begin using it in your selected screen orientation. Click on the "Restart now" button to proceed.
How is BlueStacks displayed in different screen orientations?
Given below are examples of how BlueStacks will be displayed in all of its available screen orientations.
Landscape (Tablet mode)
Portrait (Phone mode)
Here, you can set BlueStacks to a custom resolution by entering the width and height for BlueStacks according to your preference.
NOTE: BlueStacks supports up to 2560 x 1440 resolution.
Now, BlueStacks will appear in the exact way you have specified.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on February 26, 2021.