How will this help?
This article will introduce you to our all-new smart controls, which will dramatically improve your response times by entering and exiting Shooting mode automatically.
For convenience, this article is further divided into two sections. To navigate to the required section, click on the respective link below:
What are smart controls?
Smart controls will reduce the time to enter and exit Shooting Mode manually. This is achieved by BlueStacks understanding the game state and enabling or disabling the Shooting Mode automatically. It avoids the need for the user to manually enable or disable Shooting Mode during gameplay, improving response time and enhancing the gaming experience.
The user when playing COD: Mobile on BlueStacks will see a notification saying that the smart controls are activated and F1 can be used to override the controls.
NOTE: Smart controls for Call of Duty: Mobile is enabled by default in the BlueStacks settings, you can turn it off by following the below steps:
- Click on the bulb icon on the right bottom of the side toolbar.
- A new menu will open. Here, click on Settings.
- Now, uncheck the box next to "Enable smart controls" in order to disable them, as shown below.
Why use smart controls?
Smart controls will tremendously enhance your gameplay experience in the following ways:
1) After finishing the Bootcamp tutorial, the player enters the game home screen to explore some of the other menus in the game and the cursor reappears. This happens because BlueStacks automatically detects the state of the game and understands the need for coming out of shooting mode.
2) The moment you commence the game after selecting multiplayer or battle royale mode, and the game starts, you enter the shooting mode automatically and you can hover the mouse to rotate the player's view, shoot with left click, and aim with the right-click.
3) When during gameplay the user tries to access the map, the player comes out of Shooting Mode automatically, and the user does not have to exit Shooting mode to interact with the map. As soon as the user closes the map, the player will automatically enter into Shooting mode again.
Note: You may also see our latest article on customizing keyboard control here.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks! We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on Sept 1, 2020