Purpose and benefits
This article will introduce you to our all-new smart controls for Call of Duty: Mobile, which dramatically improves the response time while entering and exiting Shooting mode automatically.
Users playing Call of Duty: Mobile on BlueStacks.
Smart controls for Call of Duty: Mobile help reduce the time to enter and exit Shooting Mode manually. This is achieved by BlueStacks understanding the game state and enabling or disabling the Shooting Mode automatically. It avoids the need for the user to manually enable or disable Shooting Mode during gameplay, improving response time and enhancing the gaming experience.
The user when playing COD: Mobile on BlueStacks will see a notification saying that the smart controls are activated and F1 can be used to override the controls.
NOTE: Smart controls for Call of Duty: Mobile is enabled by default in the BlueStacks settings, you can turn it off by following the below steps:
- Click on the light icon on the right bottom of the sidebar.
- A new menu will get launch > click on settings.
- Check the box to enable smart control and un-check the box to disable smart control.
Smart controls Activated:
Smart controls Deactivated:
Where do smart controls come into play?
1) After finishing the Bootcamp tutorial, the player enters the game home screen to explore some of the other menus in the game and the cursor reappears. This happens because BlueStacks automatically detects the state of the game and understands the need for coming out of shooting mode.
2) The moment you commence the game after selecting multiplayer or battle royale mode, and the game starts, you enter the shooting mode automatically and you can hover the mouse to rotate the player's view, shoot with left click, and aim with the right-click.
3) When during gameplay the user tries to access the map, the player comes out of Shooting Mode automatically, and the user does not have to exit Shooting mode to interact with the map. As soon as the user closes the map, the player will automatically enter into Shooting mode again.
Note: You may also see our latest article on customizing keyboard control here.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on December 31, 2019.