This article will acquaint you with the dedicated game settings for Free Fire on BlueStacks 4.
This article will introduce you to our all-new game setting including smart controls for Garena Free Fire, which dramatically improves the response time during gameplay.
BlueStacks versions affected
BlueStacks version: 4.150 or above.
All the users of BlueStacks 4.
1. Click on the Bulb icon to open the game guidance window on the right side of BlueStacks app player. By default, the guidance window opens automatically when you launch the game.
2. Click on Settings. Here you will be able to see enable or disable smart controls and optimization of in-game settings on Free Fire by checking or unchecking the corresponding checkboxes as shown below.
3. With the Learn more option, you can read about the dedicated game settings.
Click on Save Changes, and restart the game for the changes to take effect.
Garena Free Fire related settings:
Smart controls for Free Fire: Smart controls for Free Fire help reduce the time to enter and exit Shooting Mode manually. This is achieved by BlueStacks understanding the game state and enabling/disabling the Shooting Mode automatically. It avoids the need for the user to manually enable/disable Shooting Mode during gameplay, improving response time and enhancing the gaming experience.
Smart controls for Free fire is enabled by default in the BlueStacks settings, you can turn it off by following the below steps:
- Click on the bulb icon on the right bottom of the sidebar.
- A new menu will get launch > click on settings.
- Check the box to enable smart control and un-check the box to disable smart control.
Note: You will need to restart the game to apply the new gameplay settings
For more information on the corresponding key mapping, please click here.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on November 21, 2019