How will this help?
Some applications or games require the use of different mobile networks to function efficiently. BlueStacks gives you the option to choose between different networks in order to use such apps.
This article will guide you on how to select a mobile network operator for BlueStacks.
How to select a mobile network operator?
1. Launch BlueStacks and click on the gear icon from the side toolbar.
2. Once the settings menu opens, go to the Device tab.
3. Here, scroll down and locate the Mobile network provider section.
NOTE: The mobile network providers shown in the steps below are only examples. They will vary for you according to your location.
4. Now, open the drop-down menu and choose the mobile network you want to use.
5. Finally, click on Save to set up your chosen mobile network.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on December 08, 2020