Purpose and benefits
To customize your BlueStacks account with the avatar of your choice. You will be able to personalize your BlueStacks account with a cool avatar.
BlueStacks versions affected
All the users of BlueStacks.
1) On BlueStacks Home tab, click on the Account icon on the top right of your homepage as shown below.
2) In the Account tab, you can change your Account name by clicking on the "editor" icon beside the Account name.
- In the dialogue box that pops up, you can change your first name, last name, and nickname. Save the changes made to your profile by clicking on the "Save Changes" button.
3) To create your new avatar follow these simple steps:
- Click on the Default avatar or the edit option available on your Account page in BlueStacks.
- In the pop-up menu being displayed, choose your Gender.
- Opt-in to select your preferred Face, Eyes, Hair, Clothes and avatar background. You also have the option to modify the shape, size, and color of every bit and byte of your avatar.
4) Still not completely satisfied? Let us take you to some other options available to modify your avatar.
- You may simply choose to move your avatar up, down, left, right or choose to zoom it in or out. You can even move your avatar's neck to be slightly left or right with the tools below the avatar Preview.
- Another toolbox is available below the selection box to alter the thickness, change the size and move selected part of the avatar according to your preference. For example, you can change the size of the selected part as well as move it according to your preference as shown below.
5) Perfection is made simpler with unlimited random avatars made available to you in just one simple click. Opt to select the "Random" option to get random avatars. Simply click "SAVE" to add the bloomed avatar to your BlueStacks account.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last Updated on December 13, 2019.