How will this help?
This detailed article will guide you on how to change the mouse sensitivity in shooting games on BlueStacks 4250 and above.
By following the steps stated below, you can change the mouse sensitivity in games like PUBG: Mobile, Call of Duty: Mobile and Free Fire.
How to change cursor/mouse sensitivity in shooting games?
1. Open BlueStacks and launch any shooting game. For representation purposes, let's play Free Fire.
2. Open the Advanced controls editor by right-clicking on the keyboard icon from the BlueStacks sidebar, as shown below.
3. On the Controls editor window, hover your cursor over Aim, pan and shoot button. To change the mouse sensitivity, simply change the values for X and Y available next to this button.
The value of X indicates the mouse sensitivity for horizontal movement.
The value of Y indicates the mouse sensitivity for vertical movement.
4. You may also change these values by clicking on the gear icon under the "Aim, pan and shoot" button.
5. This opens the advanced settings page, as shown below. Enter the desired values next to Mouse sensitivity X and Mouse sensitivity Y to change the mouse sensitivity for horizontal and vertical movements.
Note: Lowering the mouse sensitivity results in better aim and reflexes. It also offers better precision, which enables you to track your targets more accurately, thus allowing you to hit that sweet headshot. We recommend you to use the mouse sensitivity between 0.1 and 2.5.
5. After changing the mouse sensitivity, close the pan settings pop-up. Save the changes by clicking on the Save button.
You can now enjoy your favorite shooting games with the mouse sensitivity set according to your preference.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on December 08, 2020