Purpose and benefits
You will be able to change the mouse sensitivity in shooting games.
Gamers who enjoy playing shooting games on BlueStacks.
BlueStacks version 4.170 and above.
Changing mouse sensitivity can now be achieved in a few clicks. Follow the steps below to learn more.
1) To change mouse sensitivity, open any shooting game, for example, Free Fire. Upon opening the game, click on the bulb icon on the bottom right of the sidebar as shown below.
2) Click on "Edit" at the bottom right of the guidance window which you will see upon clicking on the bulb icon.
3) Next, scroll down in the guidance window until you come across "Mouse Sensitivity". For some games, you might see that option without having to scroll down. This will vary across games.
To change the mouse sensitivity, simply adjust it by clicking on the arrows beside the current value. The arrow facing upwards is for increasing the sensitivity, while for decreasing the sensitivity click on the arrow facing downwards,
Alternatively, you could input your desired sensitivity manually.
BlueStacks versions 4.160 and below.
By following the steps stated below the user can change the mouse sensitivity in games like PUBG: Mobile, Call of Duty: Mobile, Free Fire, etc.
1. Open any shooting game, for example, Free Fire from the BlueStacks Home as shown below.
2. Open advanced game controls option by clicking on the keyboard icon from the BlueStacks sidebar, the icon will be clickable after the game launches.
3. You will be directed to the Advanced game controls option where you can edit your game controls. Here you can change the mouse sensitivity with a right-click on the Aim, pan and shoot button.
4. A pop-up showing the pan setting comes up, where you can modify various mouse and keyboard settings. In the mouse sensitivity option available in the keyboard and mouse tab, you can change your mouse sensitivity. 0.2 is the default sensitivity for Free Fire. This may vary with other shooting games.
Note: Lowering the mouse sensitivity results in better aim and reflexes. It also offers better precision, which enables you to track your targets more accurately, thus allowing you to hit that sweet headshot. We recommend you to use the mouse sensitivity between 0.1 and 2.5.
5. After changing the mouse sensitivity, you can directly close the pan settings pop-up and save changes that you made by clicking on the Save changes button.
You can now enjoy your favorite shooting games with the mouse sensitivity set according to your preference.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on 16th December 2019.