How will this help?
This detailed guide will help you to manage your BlueStacks premium subscription on BlueStacks 4.150 and above.
Ways to manage your subscription
You can manage your subscription through any one of the options listed below:
- Web browser: This will open a web page (i.e. Google login page) where you can manage subscriptions easily via any of your web browsers.
- BlueStacks App Player: You can also manage your subscription plan through the Account Tab on BlueStacks.
How to open your BlueStacks Account in the web browser?
NOTE: We request users to use the link below in the incognito/private window of your web browser.
1. Please click here to open the google sign-in web page. On the google sign-in web page, click on the Google sign-in button.
2. You will be redirected to the Sign-in page and enter your registered E-mail address and click on the Next button.
3. Enter your password and click on the Next button.
You will be signed in to your BlueStacks account where you can manage your premium subscription.
You may click on the links below to navigate directly to your preferred guide:
How to open Account in the BlueStacks App Player?
1. Click on the "Account" button on the top bar as shown below.
How to cancel Premium subscription?
1. While in the "Account" tab, click on the 'Subscription' button.
2. Click on the 'Cancel' button to cancel your premium subscription.
How To Update Card Details On BlueStacks?
1. To access card details, in the "Account" tab, click on "Subscription".
2. Click on the 'Edit/Update Card' button as shown below.
3. Enter new card details and click on 'Update'. This will update the new card details and the same will be used for renewing your subscription.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks! We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on June 10, 2020