How will this help?
This article will enable you to play Rise of Kingdoms lag-free on BlueStacks with the optimal settings.
- If you are experiencing lag or any other issues on Rise of Kingdoms, you can try restarting BlueStacks and launching Rise of Kingdoms again. You can also refer to this article, which will help you resolve any such issues.
- You can enable 60 FPS from the in-game settings in RoK. Here's how.
Recommended Settings for Rise of Kingdoms on BlueStacks
Mentioned below are the recommended settings that will facilitate smooth game-play for Rise of Kingdoms on BlueStacks.
1) Memory allocated to BlueStacks should be 2 GB or more.
2) CPU cores assigned should be 2 or more.
Refer to the image below
Clicking on "Restart Now" will apply the changes.
If you are facing issues with in-game chat, we recommend using OpenGL for Rise of Kingdoms. It will resolve any issues that you may face related to in-game chat. To learn more about OpenGL click here.
To learn how to update your graphics card driver, please follow this link.
1) Open BlueStacks settings by clicking on the gear icon on the bottom left, as shown below.
2) Navigate to "Engine" tab in settings, as illustrated below.
3) Click on the circular checkbox beside OpenGL as shown below.
4) Click on the Save button, as shown below.
5) A pop-up window will appear. Here, select Restart now in order to apply the changes.
You should be able to play Rise of Kingdoms without any lag on BlueStacks now.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on July 29, 2020.