Purpose and benefits
This article will enable you to play Rise of Kingdoms lag-free on BlueStacks with the optimal settings.
All users playing Rise of Kingdoms on BlueStacks.
BlueStacks versions affected
BlueStacks all versions.
Note: If you are experiencing lag on Rise of Kingdoms you can try restarting BlueStacks and launching Rise of Kingdoms again.
Mentioned below are the recommended settings that will facilitate smooth game-play for Rise of Kingdoms on BlueStacks.
1) Memory allocated to BlueStacks should be 2048 MB or more.
2) CPU cores assigned should be 2 or more.
Refer to the image below
Clicking on "Restart Now" will apply the changes.
Users facing issues with in-game chat.
We recommend using OpenGL for Rise of Kingdoms. It will resolve any issues that you may face related to in-game chat. To learn more about OpenGL click here.
To learn how to update your graphics card driver, please follow this link.
1) Open BlueStacks settings through hamburger menu or through the gear icon on the bottom left, as shown below.
2) Navigate to "Engine" tab in settings as illustrated below.
3) To enable OpenGL, simply click on the circular checkbox beside OpenGL as shown below.
You should be able to play Rise of Kingdoms without any lag on BlueStacks now.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on December 27th, 2019.