BlueStacks 22.214.171.1249 Release Notes
Enhanced smart controls
With the dawn of smart controls, players no longer had to manually loot from the ground and could instead acquire that loot in a matter of seconds through innovative key controls.
The improved smart controls, further that innovation, in a different scenario. With the enhanced smart controls, players will be exposed to significantly less clutter in Garena Free Fire and increased adaptability in Call of Duty: Mobile.
For Free Fire, you can watch the video below, which describes all the new changes.
Native gamepad controls.
With the Android/iOS gaming landscape expanding at an exponential rate over these past few years, various games, such as Minecraft, are now coming with inbuilt gamepad controls.
Taking into account the inclusion of these inbuilt controls you can now simply enable the native gamepad support option in BlueStacks and dive into your favorite game. To learn more, click here.
How to view GPU being used
In the instance where you would like to see which GPU is being used by BlueStacks, that will be displayed in the settings menu. Click here to learn more.
1) BlueStacks now has 20/20 vision. You can now cherish the graphics in the following applications again.
- 게임빌프로야구 슈퍼스타즈 (Com.gamevil.basebss.android.google.global.normal1)
- 도시어부M (Com.hanbitsoft.cityfishermanm)
- Sword Art Online Alicization Rising Steel (com.bandainamcoent.saoars)
2) The following applications will launch without fail. Let’s explore the galaxy!
- DanMachi - MEMORIA FREESE (com.eu.danmemo)
- 던만추〜메모리아프레제 (Com.kr.danmemo)
- AnotherEden (games.wfs.anothereden)
3) A few issues in Hero Wars have been fixed. Who’s the hero now?