Purpose and benefits
This article will guide you on how to use BlueStacks's Multi-instance feature to elevate your kingdom.
Users of Rise of Kingdoms on BlueStacks
How do I benefit from using Multi-instance?
Rise of Kingdoms is a game that relies heavily on the alliances you form for the benefit of your kingdom. The various ways by which you can benefit your kingdom from using multi-instance manager are explained below. These include :
- Reducing building time of various buildings.
- Decreasing technology research time.
- Sending/asking for warriors during a time of war
To learn more about the multi-instance manager, click here.
How to initiate multi-instance manager
1) To open multi-instance manager, simply click on the multi-instance icon on the sidebar as shown below.
2) Log into your different accounts on both instances as illustrated below. For representation purposes, we are using 2 accounts.
NOTE: To accomplish the below steps, both of your accounts will have to be in the same Alliance.
Asking for help from a fellow Alliance member can reduce the building time of various buildings by 1% (minimum of 1 minute).
The steps below describe how you can achieve that through multi-instance in BlueStacks.
1) Construct a building while being logged into both (or more) accounts on BlueStacks. Upon construction, you will see an icon through which you can ask for help above the building, as shown below. Click on that.
2) You will then be shown a notification on your other account(s) which are in the Alliance. To help, click on the Alliance button as illustrated below.
3) In the Alliance menu, click on "Help" icon.
4) You will then be shown a detailed view of the help request. Click on "Help".
To decrease research time for technology, simply click on a technology to research through the Academy. While it is being researched, click on "Alliance help" as shown below.
The multi-instance manager tool is extremely helpful during a time of war as it allows you to send troops from a different kingdom in the same Alliance to aid in your attack.
1) Select a barbarian fort or another kingdom to attack. Click on "Rally" as shown below. To dispatch warriors click on "Alliance" button in the other account.
2) In "Alliance" go to "War".
3) You should then see a notification describing the attack. To dispatch warriors immediately, click on "Tap to join".
4) After the troops have been dispatched, you will get a notification of warriors coming to your aid as shown below.
With the multi-instance manager, you can rest assured we got your back. Or rather, you do.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated January 14, 2020.