Purpose and benefits
This article will show you the best way to play Call of Duty: Mobile on BlueStacks by enabling high resolution, graphics, and FPS settings.
Gamers who enjoy playing Call of Duty: Mobile on BlueStacks 4.170.
Steps to enable high resolution on BlueStacks for Call of Duty: Mobile
With the aspiration to play Call of Duty: Mobile in high resolution on BlueStacks, we have introduced different in-game resolutions, for which steps are mentioned below.
- Open BlueStacks and launch Call of Duty: Mobile.
- Open the game guide by clicking on the bulb icon as shown below.
- Toggle to the Settings tab and change the in-game resolution and switch to different graphics qualities for Call of Duty: Mobile that defines your computer screen resolution standard.
- After saving the changes made, restart the game to apply what you have selected.
- Also, enable high frame rates in BlueStacks Engine settings as shown below.
Steps to enable high graphics in Call of Duty: Mobile
1. Launch Call of Duty: Mobile and click on the gear icon to open the game settings as shown below.
2. Click on the 'Audio and Graphics' tab in settings.
3. Here, you will see options to set the graphics quality and frame rate.
Select Graphic quality to 'Very High' and Frame rate to 'Max' which will highlight the in-game graphics features like depth of field, ragdoll, bloom, anti-aliasing and realtime shadow that you can enable to enhance graphics and animation quality. (Increasing these graphics settings on a lower-tier system may result in frequent frame drops, please select Graphics settings according to your system)Upon selecting, the changes will take place the next time you enter a match.
- For Call of Duty: Mobile- Battle Royale mode you can select your preferred graphic color scheme.
- Customized Screen resolution is only available in 16:9 screens or higher.
Note: If you are upgrading from an older version of BlueStacks to this optimized version of BlueStacks to play Call of Duty: Mobile, please clear its game data before launching.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks! We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on January 31, 2020.