You will now be able to play Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross in landscape mode.
This will provide you with a more engaging and immersive experience. Also, there will be more real estate for your eyes to feast upon.
To learn more, click here.
PS4 controller support is here!
Going forward, you will now be able to use your cherished PS4 controllers/gamepads in BlueStacks! It didn't feel right to leave it out of our close-knit family of supported controllers. Word of advice, please connect the PS4 controllers through USB, not Bluetooth. Our dentist has been notified about this.
The multi-instance manager has always proved what a powerhouse BlueStacks is, in terms of performance. To add to that fame, we've made a few changes that you will find extremely useful in terms of usability. Explore more about the changes here.
MOBA changes for Mobile Legends! Become legendary.
MOBA games have a soft spot in our hearts. They unite communities across various countries and have proved to be a force to be reckoned with. Taking this into account, we've made some changes that will excite players of this genre. To learn more about the changes, click here and here. A sweet surprise awaits you.
The strength of your PC/Laptop has been recognized.
If you happen to have a sufficiently powerful machine, BlueStacks will now be set to "High performance" upon launch, automatically.
It is time. Time to unleash your beast.
Users of our macro community will especially love this update. Seeing how popular the community has become, we've made a few changes that will appeal to you. Because you are the macro community. Macros for your favorite games are now easier to find than ever before.
Rise of Kingdoms zoom!
A few changes have been made to the zoom feature in BlueStacks. In games such as Rise of Kingdoms, you can now adjust the depth and acceleration of your zoom. It is now easier to zoom than ever before.
If you minimize BlueStacks, you'll still get the notifications from your loved games.
Enable Android debugging!
You can now view where you click in Android mode. Enable it by going to Settings -> Preferences -> Enable Android debugging. Users of scripts will especially find this helpful.
1) Our dwarves have tinkered around with the device profiles for the following applications. All device profiles will now work with these.
- Sword Art Online: Alicization Rising Steel (com.bandainamcoent.saoab)
- DanMachi Memoria Freese (com.tw.danmemo)
2) Applications listed below have been added with extra boosters, to prevent any more crashes.
- Three Kingdoms Z (com.digitalsky.rotk.kr)
- Identity V (kr.xdg.and.id5)
- Super Mecha Champions (com.netease.g93na)
- City of Forever 7 Days (com.gaeamobile.kr.qrzd)
3) Endless Frontier (com.ekkorr.endlessfrontier) has been tweaked around with. Expect to explore many more frontiers.
4) The shake feature has been shaken around to filter out the bugs. Prepare to be shook.