How does this help?
60FPS has been the cornerstone of PC gaming and has been the holy grail of every PC gamer for eons. Playing at 60FPS significantly improves the core experience of every game. By applying the settings below, you can hit that 60FPS mark.
Which settings do I need to change?
To achieve 60FPS, there are a few simple tweaks you can make in-game to enhance your experience.
1) Open Raid: Shadow Legends in BlueStacks.
2) Once open, navigate to your profile by clicking on your avatar in the top left corner, as shown below.
3) In the profile menu, click on "Options".
4) In the options menu, you will see 2 options to select from under "Frame Rate Limit", namely 30 and 60. Select 60FPS as shown below.
5) In terms of graphical quality, which is also shown in the options menu, please select accordingly, to maintain the 60FPS threshold.
For low-end machines, like those with only an integrated GPU, please select either "Low" or "Medium". For high-end machines, such as those with an external GPU (either AMD or NVIDIA), please select either "High" or "Ultra".
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks! We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on February 24, 2020.