How will this help?
Some applications or games require the use of different mobile networks to work. BlueStacks gives you the option to choose between different networks in order to use such apps.
This article will guide you on how you can select a mobile network operator on BlueStacks for macOS.
NOTE: If you're unable to find the option for selecting a mobile network operator on BlueStacks, please update to the latest version of BlueStacks.
How can I select mobile network provider?
1. First, launch BlueStacks and go to the menu bar at the top.
2. Select the BlueStacks tab and click on Preferences from the drop-down menu.
3. Now, navigate to the Advanced section.
4. Within this section, you will find the Mobile network provider settings.
NOTE: The mobile network providers shown in the steps below are representative purposes. They will vary for you according to your location.
5. Here, click on the drop-down menu and select the mobile network of your choice.
6. Click on Save Changes, upon choosing your preferred Mobile Network.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on Nov 16, 2020.