Here's why we recommend playing in landscape mode
- Provides a more immersive experience.
- Since this is an RPG game, you can observe character movements with more fluidity.
- You will be able to enjoy the cinematic scenes, of which there are many, at the highest resolution possible.
- Since this has a card-based combat system, you will be able to view the cards with more clarity which will aid you in choosing the right card for combat.
NOTE: Landscape mode, from BlueStacks settings, is available only on BlueStacks version 184.108.40.2066 and above. If you have any trouble downloading from the app page, you can visit our Release Notes to download it.
Enable it in a few clicks. Here's how.
Playing in landscape mode can be done with just a few clicks. There are two ways to do this.
Enabling it through BlueStacks settings.
1) Launch Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, from the home screen, as displayed below.
2) After launch, click on the bulb icon, to open the "Game guide" on the bottom right of the side toolbar, as shown below.
3) Navigate to "Settings" on the top right, as illustrated below.
4) Enable "Play in landscape mode" by clicking on the checkbox under "Gameplay settings" as shown below. Remember to click on "Save changes".
5) For a preview of how this looks in landscape mode, take a look at the image below.
Once you have applied this setting, just restart the game. It will then automatically start in landscape mode at every launch.
Enabling it through in-game settings.
Launch the game from your BlueStacks home screen. Once in-game, click on "Menu", as shown below.
Next, click on "Game settings".
In the game settings menu, next to "Landscape mode" click on "ON".
A confirmation window will then be shown. Click on "OK", as displayed below.
The last step is to tune your key controls to the landscape mode. Click on the bulb icon which will bring up the game guide. Here, select "Landscape" under "Scheme", as shown below.
That's it! You can now enjoy the game in landscape mode.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on April 10, 2020.