Here's why we recommend playing in landscape mode
- Provides a more immersive experience.
- Since this is an RPG game, you can observe character movements with more fluidity.
- You will be able to enjoy the cinematic scenes, of which there are many, at the highest resolution possible.
- Since this has a card-based combat system, you will be able to view the cards with more clarity which will aid you in choosing the right card for combat.
Click on the link below to download BlueStacks with landscape mode functionality.
NOTE: Landscape mode is available only on BlueStacks version 220.127.116.116. If you have any trouble downloading from the app page, you can visit our Release Notes to download it.
Enable it in a few clicks. Here's how.
Playing in landscape mode can be done with just a few clicks. There are two ways to do this.
Enabling it through BlueStacks settings.
1) Launch Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross (7DS), from the home screen, as displayed below.
2) After launch, click on the bulb icon, to open the "Game guide" on the bottom right of the side toolbar, as shown below.
3) Navigate to "Settings" on the top right, as illustrated below.
4) Enable "Play in landscape mode" by clicking on the checkbox under "Gameplay settings" as shown below. Remember to click on "Save changes".
5) For a preview of how this looks in landscape mode, take a look at the image below.
Once you have applied this setting, just restart the game. It will then automatically start in landscape mode at every launch.
Enabling it through in-game settings.
Launch 7DS from your BlueStacks home screen. Once in-game, click on "Menu", as shown below.
Next, click on "Game settings".
In the game settings menu, next to "Landscape mode" click on "ON".
The game will then restart as shown below. To further enable true landscape mode, click on the 3 dots above the bulb icon, as displayed below.
Here, click on the rotate icon, as illustrated below. You can also press "CTRL+Shift+4" to do this.
The last step is to tune your key controls to the landscape mode. Click on the bulb icon which will bring up the game guide. Here, select "Landscape" under "Scheme", as shown below.
That's it! You can now enjoy 7DS in landscape mode.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks! We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on March 27, 2020.