A blessing, to balance out the sins.
Seven Deadly Sins: GC has been one of the most awaited games of 2020 and after playing it for a while, it's no surprise as to why.
With BlueStacks, you can explore the continent of Britannia at the highest resolution, in landscape mode, and engage in thrilling combat at 60FPS. As this has a card-based combat system, a higher resolution and 60FPS ensure you have the best experience possible.
To optimize your experience, click on the links below to select your version of BlueStacks.
- How to play Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross on BlueStacks 4.220 and above
- How to play Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross on BlueStacks 4.190 and below
Seven Deadly Sins: GC refined on BlueStacks 4.220
1. The issue with FPS drops has now been fixed. The FPS remains stable, even after long hours of game play or endless sessions of farming on the 'SP Dungeon' mode.
2. There is a significant reduction in issues related to the game hanging or showing a black screen while opening a different application or switching between tabs in BlueStacks.
3. Other improvements have been made in the game as well.
Click here to download the latest version of BlueStacks on your PC!
Join our Discord server for Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on July 28, 2020.