Here's why we recommend playing in landscape mode
- Provides a more immersive experience.
- Since this is an RPG game, you can observe character movements with more fluidity.
- You will be able to enjoy the cinematic scenes, of which there are many, at the highest resolution possible.
- Since this has a card-based combat system, you will be able to view the cards with more clarity which will aid you in choosing the right card for combat.
How to enable the Landscape Mode?
There are two ways to play this game in landscape mode:
Enabling Landscape mode through BlueStacks settings:
1) Launch Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross (7DS), from the home screen, as displayed below.
2) After the game launch, click on the gear icon on the bottom right of the side toolbar to open the "Settings", as shown below.
3) On the "Settings" screen that opens up, check the box next to "Play in landscape mode" by clicking on it, as shown below. Remember to click on "Save".
4) After you click on "Save", BlueStacks will request you to restart it. Click on "Restart Now", as seen in the image below.
5) After BlueStacks re-launches itself, launch 7DS from the home screen. For a preview of how this looks in landscape mode, take a look at the image below.
Enabling Landscape mode through in-game settings:
1) Launch 7DS from your BlueStacks home screen. Inside the game, click on "Menu", as shown below.
2) Next, click on "Game settings".
3) In the game settings menu, next to "Landscape mode" click on "ON".
4) A confirmation window will then be shown. Click on "OK", as displayed below.
5) The last step is to tune your key controls to the landscape mode. Click on the '?' icon on the side toolbar to bring up the game guide. Here, select "Landscape" under "Scheme", as shown below.
That's it! You can now enjoy 7DS in landscape mode.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks! We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on July 30, 2020.