How will this help?
You can now create multiple instances of BlueStacks in a matter of seconds. This is extremely helpful in several situations. For example, if you're playing a game that requires you to farm, you can create a new instance and shorten the time required using multiple instances. You may also use them for playing an Android 64-bit game, such as Teamfight Tactics and more.
What has changed?
BlueStacks versions 4.200 and above allow you to create a new instance running either a specific 32-bit or 64-bit Android version.
With BlueStacks versions 4.200 and above, you can now create numerous instances based on:
- Nougat 64-bit: This is the Android Nougat 64-bit version that allows you to play Android 64-bit games, such as Teamfight Tactics.
- Nougat 32-bit: This is the Android Nougat 32-bit version which you can use for playing Android 32-bit games.
- Lollipop 32-bit: This is the Android Lollipop 32-bit version that provides support for older Android 32-bit apps.
If you already know how to access the multi-instance manager, the links above will redirect you to the relevant section in this article.
If you wish to update any instances you have created, click here for instructions.
To know about which games can be played on each Android version, please follow this link.
How can I use this?
1. To open the Multi-Instance Manager, click on its icon on the side toolbar, as shown below. Alternatively, you can press CTRL+Shift+8 on your keyboard to access it.
2. The Multi-instance manager window will then open up. Here, click on "New Instance" to create a new instance of BlueStacks, as shown below.
3. You will then see two options:
- Fresh Instance - With this, you can create a fresh instance with the same or different Android version (either 32-bit or 64-bit).
- Clone Instance - This will create a replica of your current BlueStacks version. It will have the same Android version. The clone instance will have all your data and apps from your primary instance.
4. For representation purposes, we will be going with "Fresh Instance" as this covers all the different Android versions. Click on the drop-down menu, as shown below.
You can choose from the following Android versions:
1. If you're looking to play games that are supported only on Android 64-bit, choose this one. After clicking on "Fresh Instance", select "Nougat 64-bit".
2. You will then see the Android version for that instance, as illustrated below. To begin the instance, simply click on "Start".
1. If you're looking to play games that have Android 32-bit support, e.g PUBG, Call of Duty: Mobile, 7DS and more, choose this one. After clicking on "Fresh Instance", select "Nougat 32-bit".
2. After selecting the Android version, you can then customize the instance which you would like to create. Listed below are the ways in which you can do this:
- CPU Cores - Specify the number of CPU cores you wish to assign for this instance.
- RAM (MB): Assign the amount of RAM for this instance.
- Resolution - Select the resolution for your instance here.
- ABI setting - You can select from "Auto" or "ARM" for your instance.
- DPI: Allot a DPI from 160, 240 and 320.
- Instance count: You can create one or more instances with the same settings.
3. To start the instance, click on "Create".
1. This is the Android Lollipop 32-bit version that provides support for older Android apps. After clicking on "Fresh Instance", select "Lollipop 32-bit" as shown below.
2. Once the instance is created, click on "Start", as shown below.
In which games can I use this?
Here are some examples for games that can be played on the different Android versions:
- Teamfight Tactics (com.riotgames.league.teamfighttactics)
- Tera Hero (com.redsahara.terahero)
- Rangers of Oblivion (com.gtarcade.lhjx)
- KarDia tou ABel (com.r2.myrzx.kr)
- Forza Street (com.microsoft.gravity)
- Free Fire (com.dts.freefireth)
- PUBG: Mobile (com.tencent.ig)
- Call of Duty: Mobile (com.activision.callofduty.shooter)
- Rise of Kingdoms (com.lilithgame.roc.gp)
- Fish Island: Fishing Paradise (com.nhnpixelcube.fishislandII)
- Ace Fishing: Wild Catch (com.com2us.acefishing.normal.freefull.google.global.android.common)
- Dawn of Titans (com.naturalmotion.dawnoftitans)
- Dragon Raja (com.zloong.eu.dr.gp)
- Crusaders Quest (com.nhnent.SKQUEST)
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on June 25, 2020.