How will this help?
The steps listed further on will enable you to change your graphical and resolution settings in PUBG: Mobile in a matter of seconds. In addition to this, you can also tweak your mouse sensitivity as per your preference.
What has changed?
With the release of BlueStacks 4.205, game settings such as in-game resolution have now been moved to the BlueStacks settings menu.
How can I change the settings?
1. Launch PUBG: Mobile from your BlueStacks home screen.
2. Next, click on the gear icon on the side toolbar which will bring up the settings menu, as shown below.
3. Click on "Game settings" that will be shown on the left side of the settings menu. From here, select your preferred in-game resolution based on your PC/Laptop, as illustrated below.
4. Now, in-game graphical settings can also be changed, as shown below. The various options you can select are explained below.
- Auto - In-game graphical settings will be automatically adjusted depending on the hardware in your PC/Laptop.
- Smooth - This setting will favor FPS over graphical quality.
- Balanced - Both FPS and in-game graphical quality will be adjusted accordingly. This will provide for a balanced experience in-game.
- HD - This setting will favor in-game graphical quality over FPS.
You can also change the in-game mouse sensitivity by changing the value, as shown below.
A higher value will indicate a higher sensitivity, i.e sharper/faster in-game mouse movements, while a lower value here will indicate a lower sensitivity, i.e more precise/slower in-game mouse movements.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks! We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on May 11, 2020.