How will this help?
This article will help you optimize your graphical, resolution and FPS settings in PUBG: Mobile.
In addition to this, you can also tweak your mouse sensitivity as per your preference.
Note: Please update to the latest version of BlueStacks to experience these settings at their finest.
What has changed?
With the release of BlueStacks 4.205, game settings such as in-game resolution have now been moved to the BlueStacks settings menu.
How can I enable these recommended settings?
For the most immersive experience of PUBG: Mobile on BlueStacks, you'll need to make two sets of changes as follows:
General BlueStacks settings changes
1. Launch BlueStacks and open settings by either clicking on the hamburger menu and then on Settings or by clicking the gear icon directly.
2. Navigate to the Engine tab on the left. Then scroll down to the Performance section.
3. We recommend setting CPU to High (4 cores) and RAM(MB) to High (4 GB) for the most optimized performance. Click on Save afterwards.
4. A pop-up box will inform you that the game needs to restart before the changes can be applied. Click on the Restart button and BlueStacks will close and reopen with the changes enabled.
In-Game Settings changes
Here again there are two steps to optimize gameplay settings for PUBG: Mobile on BlueStacks:
In-Game BlueStacks Settings
1. Launch PUBG: Mobile from your BlueStacks Library tab
2. Next, click on the gear icon on the side toolbar which will bring up the settings menu, as shown below.
3. Click on Game settings shown on the left side of the settings menu. Under the In-game resolution section we recommend switching from the default HD 720p to FHD 1080p.
NOTE: BlueStacks supports up to 2560 x 1440 resolution.
4. Now, in-game graphical settings can also be changed, as shown below. The various options you can select are explained below.
- Auto - In-game graphical settings will be automatically adjusted depending on the hardware in your PC/Laptop.
- Smooth - This setting will favor FPS over graphical quality.
- Balanced - Both FPS and in-game graphical quality will be adjusted accordingly. This will provide for a balanced experience in-game.
- HD - This setting will favor in-game graphical quality over FPS.
5. Once you've selected the preferred options, click on Save to preserve them.
6. A pop-up box will inform you that the game needs to restart before the changes can be applied. Click on the Restart button and the game window will close and reopen with the changes enabled.
You can also change the in-game mouse sensitivity by changing the value, as shown below.
A higher value will indicate a higher sensitivity, i.e sharper/faster in-game mouse movements, while a lower value here will indicate a lower sensitivity, i.e more precise/slower in-game mouse movements.
1. While playing PUBG: Mobile, go to Settings, represented by the Gear icon on the top right (Note: This will not pause the game since it is an online multiplayer. We recommend making these changes in between matches or at the loadout screen.)
2. Navigate to the Graphics tab on the right.
3. Set Graphics to HDR and Frame Rate to Ultra. Click on OK below to save the changes.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on June 12, 2020.