How will this help?
Great news for gamers! You can now select multiple units at the same time while playing Armor Age on BlueStacks. You can now control the actions of all your units together, just like on your mobile phone.
NOTE: This capability is available only on BlueStacks 4.200 and above. Click here to download the latest version of BlueStacks.
This article includes:
How can I do this?
Selecting multiple units in Armor Age is based on the drag-and-select process. Here is how you do it on BlueStacks:
1. Launch Armor Age in BlueStacks by clicking on the game icon.
2. Once inside the game, keep the right-click pressed anywhere on the screen and drag the cursor over multiple units.
A box appears along the cursor that shows the span of your selection. All the units inside the box get selected and are indicated by green circles around them, as shown below. As soon as you release the right click, the selected units become ready for action!
3. To de-select multiple units and to command only one of them, simply click on that unit from the list of units on the top right.
How to apply this feature to other games (For Advanced Users)
1. Copy the following script:
dtouch x+3.5 y x-3.5 y
2. Open BlueStacks 4.200 or above, and launch a game by clicking on its icon, as show below.
3. After the game launches, click on the Controls Editor icon on the side bar, as shown in the image below.
4. On the Controls editor screen, scroll down and click on the Script button.
5. A small circular shape will appear on the screen, as shown below. Click on the '</>' sign on the lower right side of this shape.
6. The Script Editor window will appear on the right side of the screen, as shown in the image. Click on the box and paste the script from Step 1 by pressing Ctrl + V keys. After pasting the script, click Done.
7. Now, left-click on the gray box in the middle of the circular shape. A blinking cursor will appear in the box, as shown.
8. Right-click on the blinking cursor to assign the right-click of the mouse for the drag-and-select feature. The Script Settings window will appear. Click on Save on the lower right side of the screen, as shown.
9. Now, close the Controls editor by clicking on X on the top right to return to the game.
10. You can now select multiple units in the game by keeping the right-click pressed anywhere on the screen and dragging the cursor over multiple units. As soon as you release the right click, the selected units become ready for action!
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks! We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on May 11, 2020.