How will this help?
This article will help you understand the new default settings for Rise of Kingdoms (RoK) on BlueStacks 4.200 and above. Only new users get these settings immediately after first launch. Read the article to know more about how to get them if you're updating from an older version of BlueStacks.
After reading this, you will also be able to change these settings, if needed.
What's new in BlueStacks 4.200?
Here are the new in-game default settings for RoK:
- The graphics quality is now set to High.
- The frame rate (FPS) is set to Medium.
These settings ensure that you experience the highest visual quality like never before. In the previous versions, both these settings were set to Low by default.
- These default settings will be available only for new users of BlueStacks. If you are upgrading to BlueStacks 4.200 or above from a previous version, you will have to re-install RoK or clear the app data before launching the game for the first time to get these settings. Click here to know how to clear app data.
- Clearing app data can cause loss of in-game progress. It is always recommended to sync the app progress with any cloud-based platforms so that you can retrieve it easily.
How to view/ change in-game settings in RoK?
1. Launch RoK in BlueStacks by clicking on its icon, as shown below.
2. After the game launches, click on your profile picture on the top-left, as shown in the image.
3. A Governor Profile page will pop up. Click on the Settings icon on this page.
4. On the Settings page, select General Settings, as shown below.
5. The General Settings page shows the value bars for various settings. As you can see in the image, the Graphics Quality is set to High and the Frame Rate is set to Medium by default. Higher FPS results in better video quality.
You can change any of the settings by clicking and dragging the bar towards the desired value.
Click here for the complete game guide to RoK.
Join our dedicated RoK channel on Discord.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks, we hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on May 4, 2020.