What is the Game Center?
Games are the spice to life. Finding the right spice, however, can be difficult. With the all-new Game Center, finding the perfect game(s) just got a whole lot easier.
The Game Center has been populated with various different categories which makes finding games from different genres extremely convenient. Expand your gaming library with ease.
How do I use the Game Center?
You can access the Game Center from your BlueStacks home screen. After arriving at the Game Center, you will notice various categories of games, all of which are explained in detail below. This is what gaming heaven looks like.
To access the Game Center, launch BlueStacks. You can then access it from the BlueStacks home screen, as shown below. Your installed apps will be shown under "Library".
You can then view the Game Center in all it's glory. The various categories are explained just after the image below.
- Editor's Choice - The Editor knows all. Need a game? Head over here to explore.
- Strategy - In this category you can find various different strategy-based games. Time to put on your thinking cap. State of Survival, Rise of Kingdoms and many more, await you.
- Casual - In the mood for a casual game? Had a long day at work/school? Find games such as Candy Crush, Angry Birds, Plants vs Zombies and various others.
- Action - Something to get your adrenaline going. High-octane games such as Free Fire, PUBG: Mobile, Call of Duty: Mobile can be found here.
- Gamepad apps - In the mood to sit back and play a game with your gamepad/controller? Check out various games optimized for gamepads on BlueStacks, here.
- Card - Find various card-based games such as Solitaire and many more.
You can also scroll down a bit further to see various other categories, such as "Top games", "App of the day" and more!
Connect with us on various social media sites by clicking on the buttons, as shown below. Have feedback? Facing a problem? Let us know!
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks! We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on May 11, 2020.